Veterans Day / Remembrance Day Craftivity:
Lest we forget
This is a craftivity suitable for Remembrance Day or Veterans Day and includes:
• Remembrance Day / Veterans Day craftivity: children cut and paste the poppy pieces onto the cross and color the phrase 'Lest we forget'.
• Two Remembrance Day / Veterans Day writing papers (different line widths) to use with your own writing activities or reflections to go with the craftivity.
• Two Remembrance Day / Veterans Day coloring pages (one for older and one for younger ages)
• One drawing page for children to draw their own picture relating to Remembrance Day or Veterans Day.
PDF file / US letter paper size.
This resource is useful for:
• Remembrance Day craft activity
• Veterans Day craft activity
• Social studies units relating to war and peace
• Activities to go with units on Flanders Field / poppies
November 11 is Remembrance Day and Veterans Day