Celebrate Veterans Day with a vocabulary bingo game and quiz, a short reading passage, and a coloring page.The game and assessment use vocabulary related to the armed forces. Students create their own bingo cards either by writing or by cutting out and attaching 24 choices onto a blank bingo card. The reading passage is about the history of camouflage uniforms in the military. Great for the whole class or small groups and perfect for any patriotic study!
The following items are included:
• Write-the-words card (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 Veterans Day choices (1 page)
• 30 calling cards with vocabulary & definitions (4 pages)
• Vocabulary printable (1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• Vocabulary quiz (1 page)
• Quiz answer key (1 page)
• Wise Disguise short reading passage (1 page)
• Wise Disguise answer key (1 page)
• Land of the Free Thanks to the Brave coloring page (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
admiral, Air Force, ammunition, Army, artillery, barracks, battalion, brigade, cadence, camouflage, combat, company, corps, deployment, division, enlist, general, heroism, homeland, infantry, Marines, medal, Navy, paratrooper, platoon, salute, soldier, squad, tank, veteran
HINT: You can use a free online bingo card generator if you like my word list and calling cards, but do not have the time for students to make their own bingo cards.
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► CLICK HERE to follow me for new product notifications, special discounts & other fun stuff!