Also included in
- Are you ready to be the most memorable 1st grade teacher of a child's life? Use these 9 Escape Rooms to guarantee student engagement while they learn and solve a classroom mystery. With little prep, your students will work as a team to break into a box, which breaks them out of the classroom as th$42.30$47.00Save $4.70
- Are you ready to be the most memorable teacher in a child's life? Use these holiday themed Escape Rooms to guarantee student engagement while they learn and solve a classroom mystery. With little prep, your students will work as a team to break into a box, which breaks them out of the classroom as$24.00$30.00Save $6.00
Are you ready to be the most memorable teacher of a child's life? Use these step by step instructions to guarantee student engagement while they learn about Veterans Day to work as a team to solve a mystery and help serve their country! With a little prep, your students will work as a team to break into a box, which breaks them out of the classroom as they beat the clock! This is a great way for ANY class to learn about Veterans Day.
What's inside this download?
There is a PDF file with step-by-step instructions, a link to incorporate a YouTube Video to HOOK your students into accepting a covert operation from the President to find our flag. The mystery can only be solved by learning Veterans Day vocabulary and using teamwork. Opening the box, (no locks needed) leads them to enjoy their land outside of the classroom. Ideas are included.
**This Escape the Room is NOT editable**
MATERIALS YOU NEED TO ADD: a box, some surprise to put in the box (homework passes are provided), magnifying glasses, pencils, 6 large file folders (or regular folders)
(Any box will do... no need for locks!)
Check out the PREVIEW!
Students will learn:
⏳ Teamwork Skills
⏳ About Veterans Day
⏳ Problem Solving Skills
⏳ Veterans Vocabulary
⏳ The Branches of our Military
⭐This is a great way to easily teach Veterans Day in a way they will NEVER forget!
- Escape Room Mystery Sight Word Kindergarten and 1st Grade Activity
- Escape Room NUMBERS 1-10 - Troll Themed
- Escape Room Alphabet Review -Zoo Themed
- Escape Room Save the Turtles - Ends in a Beach PARTY
- Escape Room FAMILY LITERACY NIGHT - Dinosaur Themed Editable
- Escape Room -ICEBREAKERS - Getting to Know You
- Escape Room Comprehension - Pirate
☀️ Escape Room Sight Word Mystery Video HOOK PREVIEW Example
Copyright © 2018 Cindy Martin (Teacher’s Brain)
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!