Also included in
- Capture the fall season this year with fall writing activities! No more searching for a fun autumn craftivity. These fall crafts are the perfect writing templates and match activities to celebrate the fall season. During the months of August, September, October, and November use these engaging fall$14.40$30.00Save $15.60
- Arts and crafts make learning fun! I love using crafts with my students to work on some important academic and non-academic skills. Students love crafts too, which keeps them actively engaged in the learning process. Using the crafts in this Mega Bundle, students will work on fine motor skills, cu$62.40$120.00Save $57.60
Teach your early learners the importance of honoring those that serve. This Veterans Day activity is the perfect purposeful writing craftivity that allows students to show appreciation for the great men and women that serve our country. Students will love creating this Remembrance Day craft and writing a thank you letter to veterans.
⭐ Save money AND have crafts for the year with Crafts for the Whole Year MEGA BUNDLE! ⭐
This Veterans Day activity is perfect for holidays like Veterans Day, Remembrance Day, Memorial Day, and ANZAC Day. It also is an excellent activity for a community helpers unit.
Students will also get a chance to practice those fine motor and cutting skills while also gluing and writing. The perfect multipurpose activity!
⭐ What's Included
- Craft templates to trace or copy directly onto colored paper
- Step-by-step directions with pictures
- Several differentiated writing templates
- Pre-writing pages
- Graphic organizers
This soldier activity makes great decorations for your classroom, bulletin board, hallway, or school and reminds students about such an important holiday!
Check out what a kindergarten teacher had to say about this product: “Beautiful craft while at the same time learning about Veterans Day. It makes a nice gift for a Veteran or a soldier.” - Claudia C.
⭐ Purchase the Crafts for the Whole Year MEGA BUNDLE and gain purposeful fine motor activities for the year!