Also included in
- The Fall Bundle includes everything you need for nine learning-packed print and go lesson sets perfect for autumn at a value price! All lesson packages are highly rated by users on engaging topics students really want to read about. Reading, writing, comprehension questions and activities, fun puzzl$18.00$29.50Save $11.50
- Back to School : The Year in Holidays is a value-packed, discounted bundle of 16 print-and-go lessons that will keep your students engaged in reading informational text all year long. All are in PDF format, so easy to use. Each lesson offers thoroughly researched informational text with follow up co$35.00$49.00Save $14.00
Veterans Day Reading Informational Text and Activities is an informative and fun close reading, comprehension and puzzle bundle that will help your students learn about and better appreciate this important American holiday. Now with 'Read To Me' for Mac, Windows and iPad.
Said a buyer, "The article is the perfect length that students were not overwhelmed, and the activities were well put together. Thank you for this great resource. All of my students were actively engaged and continued to reference the text! A win-win!"
• an informational text for student reading
• a follow-up student worksheet and a teacher answer key
• a decorative sheet of writing paper for letter or other writing
• a Veterans Day word search with answer key
• a Veteran's Day crossword puzzle with answer key
• a link to a page where the text is read aloud as it is highlighted
• • BONUS: This packet includes my page 'Dig Into' close reading lesson and graphic organizer. This user-friendly tool can be used with any informational or non-fiction text on any subject.
'Dig Into' can be completed in one session or done over a period of days. It hits the goals of repeated close reading, vocabulary building and in-depth comprehension with repeated returns to the text embedded in the activities. Suitable for a wide range of ages from late elementary through middle school and beyond. It is perfect for substitute teachers and homeschooling families or anyone who appreciates carefully scaffolded activities.
Thank you for your interest in my work. I have almost 30 years of experience creating successful lessons for all learners. I am the recipient of the Presidential Award for Excellence in Science Teaching and was a finalist for Teacher of the Year.
*Please follow me and rate my work.*
Follow me to hear when I throw a sale, post a new product, or an update. To follow me, click on the green star under my name at the top of my store’s page.
Rate my products and you will earn credits you can use at any store on TPT.