Are you looking for language skill practice for morning work, independent practice or test prep? This print and teach resource is perfect for all these needs, but appropriate for first grade too on Patriot Day (September 11th), Veterans Day, Memorial Day and the Fourth of July! It covers all of the language and grammar skills for the first grade Common Core Standards.
Want to try it for FREE first? Download the FREEBIE HERE!
Read about how I use these printables for productive group work in my classroom on the blog!
Included In this Resource
• Themed vocab sort (2)
• Themed ordering paragraphs cut and paste
• Themed sorts: complete/incomplete sentences, nouns/verbs, singular/plural
• Themed editing stories: 3 topics covered for each category--capitals, punctuation, and spelling
• Color the word printable: read and color words based on their parts of speech
• Mystery Grids: color by word category to make a mystery picture
• ANSWER KEYS for everything!
DOWNLOAD THE DEMO TO SEE EVERYTHING INCLUDED!
• Verbs Show Action: anchor charts, sorts and more for verb tenses
• Grammar Anchor Chart Templates
• Silly Sentences: Building Complete Sentences
• Sight Word Daily Practice Printables
• Rock that Read: Patriotic Passages
• Name That Number: Patriotic Math Practice
• September 11th Resource for K-2 Students
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2017, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!
Follow My TPT Store
| Follow My Blog