- Enjoy this bundle with fun SOLDIER drawing activities in celebration of VETERAN'S DAY and MEMORIAL DAY. Included in this bundle are two products: DIRECTED DRAWING & GRID DRAWING.DIRECTED DRAWING PACKET:Students can follow 8 easy steps to learn how to draw a soldier.Teachers can use this as a wh$3.00$3.50Save $0.50
- This packet includes 4 themed (Veteran's Day & Thanksgiving) directed drawings - one drawing for every week in the month of November. Students can follow 8 easy steps to learn how to draw objects.Teachers can use this as a whole-class guided activity and can demonstrate how to draw the picture o$7.50$10.00Save $2.50
- This packet is a 3-month bundle and includes 13 themed (Veteran's day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, winter, New Year's, Martin Luther King day) directed drawings - one drawing for every week in the months of November, December and January (with a gingerbread boy/girl drawing that can be used in the same$16.50$32.50Save $16.00
Students can follow 8 easy steps to learn how to draw a SOLDIER in celebration of the VETERANS DAY and MEMORIAL DAY.
Teachers can use this as a whole-class guided activity and can demonstrate how to draw the picture on the whiteboard/projector while students follow along. Or teachers can use these for centers and/or early finisher work as an independent activity with step-by-step directions.
- 8 step learn-to draw (can also be used for a Sequencing activity and memory Match Game if you laminate the sheet and cut the blocks out - available in full page and half page. Teachers can print and laminate the sequencing cards and students can reuse them, or students can cut out the cards and use them as playing cards to find the correct order.)
- 8 step learn-to draw with written directions (use separate paper for drawing)
- 8 step learn-to draw with written directions but no pictures (can be drawn in empty spaces underneath directions)
- Example of the final product with color
- Example of the final product without color (can also be used as a coloring sheet)
- Different templates for Draw & Write papers (regular lined paper & Kindergarten lined paper)
- Acrostic Poem & Drawing paper
- Half page step-by-step directions that can be laminated and re-used in centers.
- Bulletin board display coloring and writing sheet
- Template to draw out a movie scene in a film strip (10 and/or 24 scenes)
- Template to write & illustrate your own comic strip
- WRITE A LETTER TO A SOLDIER (THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE …) (Dear Soldier, … Sincerely, …)
- WRITE A JOURNAL ENTRY FOR A SOLDIER. WHAT WOULD HE SAY BEFORE GOING INTO WAR?
- WRITE A POEM ABOUT SOLDIERS
- IMAGINE YOU WOKE UP AND YOU WERE IN A BATTLEFIELD ...
- IF YOU COULD HAVE DINNER WITH A SOLDIER, WHAT WOULD YOU TALK TO HIM ABOUT?
- IF YOU WERE A SOLDIER AND YOU WALKED INTO A BATTLEFIELD, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- WRITE A STORY ABOUT A BATTLE FROM THE SOLDIER’S PERSPECTIVE
- IF YOU COULD WATCH A BATTLE GOING ON, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- IF YOU COULD HELP WIN A BATTLE, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- IMAGINE THAT THE ARMY ASKS YOU TO DESIGN A NEW TANK, WHAT SORT OF NEW FEATURES WOULD YOU ADD?
- IF YOU WERE THE LEADER OF THE ARMY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- WRITE A SHORT STORY ABOUT THE SOLDIER AND HIS DOG
- IF I WERE A SOLDIER ...
This complete packet will teach students how to draw the object by following 8 easy steps, learn about order and sequencing, draw by themselves and/or as a guided activity with the teacher and whole class, and write about the object.
- If you like my products, PLEASE FOLLOW ME by clicking on the words that say "Follow Me" at the top op my store page! I offer a 20% discount on new products for 24 hours!!! If you are one of my followers, you will be the first to know when I launch new products and you will be able to buy my products at 20% OFF!
- LEAVE A REVIEW to earn credits to use on future sales. Here's what to do:
- Earn TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Thing is, you only get the Credits after you Provide Feedback -- both a fair rating and a fair comment -- on the items that you purchase. We will round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases, but there is no need to wait until you have 100 to redeem them. 50 credits is worth $2.50, for example.
- How to Redeem TpT Credits: You can keep track of how many credits you have accrued here or on the top of the site after login. When you check out, you will be given the option of applying your TpT Credits to your purchase, thereby discounting your purchase price accordingly.
If you like my products and would like to request something specific, please email me at email@example.com and I'll be happy to create something for you.