*Veterans Day Activities*
Veterans Day for Speech & Language Therapy – Younger Elementary
contains vocabulary activities for speech and language therapy or IEP goals and objectives. Activities include sorting vocabulary, matching vocabulary, and answering "what" questions about Veterans Day.
This product includes:
• A list of Veterans Day book suggestions
• 12 vocabulary words with pictures
• data pages for identifying vocabulary words
• 12 matching game cards (24 total) with optional “what” questions
• data pages for matching and “what” questions
• a B&W homework page for easy printing and copying
Prep includes printing, cutting, laminating, and copying
• One download per user
• Supervising SLPs may share a hard copy with CFs, licensed assistants, and grad students who are working with the same caseload. The hard copy must be returned to the original purchaser after the item is used.
• Digital files may not be shared
• See preview for more information
Other Veterans Day items you might be interested in:
Veterans Day Informative Reader’s Theater
Fall Holidays Pronouns, Places, & Possessives
ABC Order FREE
Another Language Activity for Kg-2 you might be interested in is:
Thanksgiving Language Activities for Younger Elementary (K-2)
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to
login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Keep up with new products from All Y’all Need!
• Look for the green star
next to our store logo and
click it to become a follower