Turn your Dramatic Center into a fun and engaging veterinarian office! All you need to do is add "animals" (stuffed toys work great!). I went to my nearby veterinarian clinic and asked if they could provide my class with extra medical supplies such as bandages, cotton balls, etc. and they were more than happy to help me make this center so realistic!
This pack has everything you need:
- various signs (Hours of Operation, Please Sign In, Pets Please Wait Here, Exam Room, etc.)
- lots of labels for supplies (i.e. bandages, cotton balls, thermometers, treats, grooming supplies, etc.)
- bunting sign "Pet Vet"
- "jobs" for your students (can be made into tags to wear) including receptionist, assistant, veterinarian (boy and girls versions included)
- vaccine records
- appointment card
- medical records (black and white & color included)
- x-rays of lots of animals
...and LOTS more!
(Please download the PREVIEW to see all that's included)
You can also purchase this center in my Dramatic Play Centers - The Complete Set
Be sure to visit my blog to see this center in my classroom!
Please come and follow me!
Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class