Video / DVD Time - Keeping your Students Focused!
Do you have a video or a DVD for your students, but they just do not watch it, sleep, or talk instead of focusing?
Do you have a video or a DVD to present, but you did not have time to create the questions?
These 5 various forms are going to be very useful and will save you time, at God’s will!
Why are these forms so useful?
Because they keep your students focused and interested while watching videos. They can be used individually or as a class, and can easily be graded.
One of the forms is used to encourage discussions. This one is wonderful and can be used as a class or with small groups.
Perfect for all K-12 students, ESL, Foreign Language students, as well as adult learners!
This is what I call “managing the class as learning takes place!”
You might also like:
- Dictation - Great Grammar Helper
- ESL / EFL / TESL / TESOL = Verb “to be” – Past Simple Tense
- Forms - Video / DVD in English - Keeping your Students Focus!
- ESL Passport HALL PASS (Packet with Quiz and Translation Page)
- French Days of the Week (Jours de la Semaine - Make it Fun with PowerPoint!
- French Passport HALL PASS