My students LOVE this activity! Even the most shy and hesitant students are engaged and look forward to coming to class when it is "vidéo vendredi".
About every other Friday I choose a video of some sort (usually music) to play for students. They use the template to write down the important details and then write their opinion of the video after watching the video.
WHY DOES THIS WORK?
Students get to give their opinion, take risks in creating compound sentences, and get a shot of culture all at the same time!
*The template is scaffolded to meet learners at all levels of proficiency*
***This download includes:
- Cover page to explain the activity to students
- Template page with three different rating systems and a list of commonly needed vocabulary
- Novice opinion writing page
- Intermediate opinion writing page
- Blank page with the title so you can add whatever you want!
THIS PDF IS NOT SECURED. YOU CAN IMPORT THE FILE TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS! Yay!
Please do not redistribute any portions of this file alone or remove my logo. Give credit where it is due when modifying!
Thank you for your purchase!
Looking for another activity to get your kids speaking? Try my "Perfect Partner Pairing" activity!