This video is recommended after students learn Communication game (1), (2), (3).
This video introduces a basic conversation using question words and basic verbs (masu form) including:
Da-re ga suki desu ka?
Itsu tabemasu ka?
Doko ni ikimasu ka?
Dou omoimasu ka?
Nani o mimasu ka?
Nanji ni aimasu ka?
Nan-nin ga kimasu ka?
Nansai ni narimasu ka?
Ikura tsukaimasu ka?
Donokurai kakarimasu ka?
Naze shimashita ka?
Dochira o erabimasu ka?
(1) Showing this video to students
(2) Each student finds a partner.
(3) Student A asks, "Da ga suki desu ka?"
(4) Student B answers, "Mr Bean ga suki desu." (The student can say someone famous followed by " suki desu")
(5) They need to clap their hands between question and answer.
(6) If student B makes a mistake (e.g., forget "suki desu"), stop and swap. And then student B asks, "Da-re ga suki desu ka?" and student A answers.
It would be great if students use those 12 question words and verbs at random.