Gallery walks are an active way to engage students in their learning. This activity takes students on a gallery walk of the images, charts and text related to the Vietnam war
. Skip the lecture and get students up and moving! Two analysis activity options included for after the walk.
This detailed guide includes:
- Gallery walk displays for 12 stations
- Student graphic organizer
- Complete teacher’s guide for setting up gallery walk including potential discussion questions
- Two ready-to-use analysis activities to complete after gallery walk
Gallery walk topics include:
- Exhibit A: A Bid for Self-Determination (p. 4)
- Exhibit B: 1941 Declaration of Independence (pp. 5 and 6)
- Exhibit C: American Illusions (pp. 7 and 8)
- Exhibit D: The Unwinnable War (p. 9)
- Exhibit E: The Major Players (p. 10-11)
- Exhibit F: Participation by the numbers (p. 12)
- Exhibit G: President Johnson’s War (p. 13)
- Exhibit H: Public Opinion (p. 14)
- Exhibit I: America’s Living Room War (p. 15)
- Exhibit J: Anti-War Movement (p. 16)
- Exhibit K: Protest Songs (p. 17 – 20)
- Exhibit L: Photos from the front (p. 21 – 26)
Related Bundles include:
- Progressive Era and Gilded Age: Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers
- US History Gilded Age through the Cold War Teacher Resource Bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays and more.
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.