The fascinating world of Vikings! Boys love this project.
By following these steps, they will create a longship as they work with warm and cold colours. They will also work on perspective with overlapping. An original winter project.
-Grade 3 and up
-Junior High and High School
-Cold and warm colours
-Perspective with overlapping
-Cartridge paper 8.5 x 11 inches
-Coloured pencil crayons
-Hard tempera paint
-Liquid white paint
-Lead pencil and eraser
This document includes:
-A step-by-step description with explanatory photos
-An evaluation rubric
- Images of longships to enhance diversity in the creations.
About 5 periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.