Products in this Bundle (4)
Vincent Van Gogh Art Lesson Bundle: Get your students excited about learning art history by creating Van Gogh inspired artworks. Little artists will have fun re-creating Starry Night, Sunflowers, Olive Trees, and Wheatfield while playing an engaging roll-a-dice game. Fill up your art sub plan folder with no-prep, fuss-free art projects that are easy to implement for substitute teachers. Great for art integration in the regular classroom, homeschooling parents supplementing art instruction, and art teachers wanting to liven up their art lessons with a game.
QUALITY ART LESSONS
Each game board has been digitally designed and therefore prints crisp and clear, unlike hand-drawn resources which don't hold up well to re-printing. Additionally, all of the drawings are easier on the eyes of students with visual impairments as it's harder to decipher the faint lines from hand-drawn sketches. And lastly, each art game includes step-by-step photos that are detailed and clear, making it easier for students to understand each part of the art process.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- 4 Non-Editable PDFs Vincent Van Gogh Art Games (Starry Night, Sunflowers, Wheatfield, and Olive Trees)
- 4 Non-Editable PowerPoint Presentations
- Dice Games
- Choice-Based Drawing Version of Each Game
- Artist Biography Handouts
- Step-By-Step Picture Tutorial and Directions
- Visual Arts Self-Assessment Rubrics
- Artist "Big Ideas" Reflection Sheets
- 8, "I CAN" Statements Aligned to the Studio Habits of Mind
- Practice Drawing Page
- Coloring Page
- Paperless Google Drive digital resource for students (also for use in Google Classroom, Schoology, Canvas, Seesaw, Microsoft OneDrive, Teams, and anywhere else you can share a link to a file...link on the bottom of page 2)
- Digital Spinner Wheels in Google Slides and YouTube (links on the bottom of page 3)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
In downloading this teacher resource, you agree that you are purchasing a single user license for personal classroom only and does not give you copyright. All teaching materials sold by Glitter Meets Glue may not be adapted, re-sold, distributed, or translated into any other language for re-sale. You may not remove the graphic credit in any of our teaching materials.
Would you also like to purchase a license so your colleagues may use this product, too? I offer a 10% off discount on all additional copies. Please use the honor system here as you would in your own classroom.
Created by Amie Bentley, © Glitter Meets Glue Designs, LLC