Create your own keepsake collage with these gorgeous vintage digital clip art ephemera. These high resolution 300 dpi .png* digital graphics come with clean transparent backgrounds and are great for antique inspired wedding invitations, digital scrapbooks, personal blogs, crafts, note cards and collages.
This softly toned collection offers these delectable elements:
1 antiqued paper photo frame with oval window (sample photo not included)
3 velvet ribbons in soft coral, mint and wheat hues
5 french book pages cut into lovely feathers
4 sage green lined package labels,
2 rustic woven ribbons in petal pink and soft mint
2 old warm toned envelopes
1 12"x12" yellowed lined printable notebook paper
*You can use these png files just as you would jpegs. Plus, the awesome thing about .png files is that they have transparent (instead of white) backgrounds, which makes them great for the web, or layering over other colors and patterns.
PERSONAL USE LICENSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DO use the items for:
• Personal website, blog, banner, avatar, shop banner
• Personal business cards and personal branding
• Personal printed media such as invitations, labels, cards (up to 150 copies)
• Physical crafts, clothing and jewelry made and sold by you, not a third party (up to 50 items - and
where the design is used as one element incorporated in a larger work, as in a detail in a collage or as
background upon which the main aspect of the larger design is presented)
• Tags, labels, stickers for your artwork (not to be resold as is)
• Sell or share - as is or altered, on any website or elsewhere.
• Share or distribute the files.
• Sell the files as is or altered and / or claim as your own.
• Use the designs to create products for print on demand websites like Cafe Press, Zazzle, Teachers Pay
Teachers or Spoonflower
• Use the files to create a logo, banner, avatar, invitation, blog, shop banner, site, brochure, workbook,
worksheet or any other digital design or digital product and sell it to your customers - to do that you will
need to purchase the extended commercial license and ‘flatten’ the artwork in the file.
MASS PRODUCTION LIMIT
You may use my art in printed media up to only 150 copies - for your personal use only (ie. your personal wedding invitations, your personal note cards, stickers and other items of this sort that are not sold or re-licensed). You will need to purchase an extended license in order to make more than 150 prints from any set you purchase and for the right to sell products that use my designs .
You may purchase an EXTENDED COMMERCIAL LICENSE FOR LIMITED DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION & SMALL PRINT RUNS here:
For other production situations beyond what is covered here, I am happy to work with you to create a custom solution for commercial production runs exceeding the limits of the Personal Use License. Please contact me with your specific requirements.
All copyrights remain with me, Amy Stafford | Blixa 6 Studios