In this free download you will receive a pdf of 10 viral resource sheets that could be used with students for multiple types of learning.
Possible uses might include:
- student postulations for classification of viruses based on external structure
- helping students understand the diversity in virus structure
- use the accompanying information on each sheet to help classify viruses based on internal structure
- use to hand out to students to assign viruses for school projects
- for a bulletin board to help gain student interest in virus'
Resource sheets include:
- name of the virus
- a 3/4 page sized color image of the virus
- three or four quick facts about the structure of the virus and/or the disease that it may cause (ex. does it contain DNA or RNA, what type of cell does it affect...)
Viruses include: Zika, Hepatitis B, Parainfluenza, Mayaro Virus, T4 Bacteriophage, African Swine Fever Virus, Tobacco Mosaic Virus, Ebola Virus, Dengue Virus and Human Papilloma Virus
Note: These resource sheets are part of a larger unit package available in my store on teaching about viral structure, function and replication. They are specifically used in this package to aid students in postulating the categories used by scientists in viral classification.