Engage students in this Virginia Presidents Content Coloring Book. Each page has trivia about the President, the dates he was in office and a picture to color. I also included a page with the state outline and the date of statehood.
This year we went to inside recess in the rooms during the winter months. I started making content coloring books for the students because they just love to color. It is also very relaxing. The more they begged for them, the more I made. I tried to make one for each of the content areas we studied in Social Studies and some Language Arts content.
I have used this book several ways.
1. Copy cover and all pages staple on the side for a book or in the corner for a packet.
2. Copy only the pages you wish to use. I did not number them for this reason.
3. I used this coloring booklet as a great reinforcement for my special education students and helped with front loading information where I could.
4. Great for inside recess and to pull out for early finishers.
5. Creative students begin to add background to the pictures.
**Please note I researched using several books and internet sites to compile the information on each page. It is correct to the best of my knowledge and interpretation. Thank you, Acres of Activities
If you enjoyed these games, please leave feedback. This allows you to earn TPT credits for future purchases. Also, be sure to follow my store. This allows you to get updates on new products. There are more content coloring books coming soon!