Also included in
- Virginia Studies Task Card Bundle works great for social studies centers, scoot activities, and review! With this Virginia Studies Task Card Bundle, you get 10 sets of task cards (totaling 284 task cards) for a discounted price! What is included with this Virginia Studies Task Card Bundle?Each set oPrice $21.60Original Price $30.00Save $8.40
Virginia Studies: 20th and 21st Centuries Task Cards are a great resource for reviewing concepts about Virginia during the 20th and 21st centuries. 20th and 21st Centuries Task Cards includes 28 task cards, 2 student response sheets, and an answer key. Questions are open-ended, multiple choice, and fill in the blank. Makes a great Virginia Studies center, scoot activity, or review game!
What will students review with these task cards?
Topics covered throughout these 20th and 21st Centuries Task Cards:
- The shift from an agricultural society to a more industrialized society
- The difference between rural and urban areas
- The women’s suffrage movement
- The Great Depression and the New Deal
- Barbara Johns student strike and Davis v. County School Board of Prince Edward
- Brown v. Board of Education and the desegregation of public schools
- The Massive Resistance Movement in Virginia
- Famous Virginians during the 20th and 21st centuries (Maggie L. Walker, Harry F. Byrd, Oliver W. Hill, Arthur R. Ashe, A. Linwood Holton, and L. Douglas Wilder)
What standards are covered?
These task cards are aligned with Virginia Studies SOL VS.9.
Is a digital version included?
This Virginia Studies: 20th and 21st Centuries Task Cards resource includes BOTH a digital version and a PDF version. The digital version can be accessed through Google Forms and allows students to easily self-check their work. You can also use the Google Forms task cards to track student progress.
When you purchase this product, you will be given access to a link that will allow you to open the file in Google Forms. You’ll then share that file with your students.
Want to save money?
These 20th and 21st Centuries Task Cards are included in the Virginia Studies Task Card Bundle for a discounted price!
You may also be interested in:
I recommend printing these task cards in color and laminating so that they can easily be reused from year to year, although this is not necessary. These task cards also print and are easy to read in grayscale.
Follow my TpT store to learn about the newest resources and freebies!
Feedback helps me create great products for you to use in your classroom. Please consider leaving detailed feedback about how this resource worked in your classroom. Each time you provide feedback, you earn TpT credits that can be redeemed for free and discounted resources on TpT in the future.
©Meghan Vestal, Vestal’s 21st Century Classroom LLC. All rights reserved. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for teachers, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Teachers may NOT upload the product to school/district servers, or to any website, or share digital or print copies. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).