Virginia Studies Flip Book Bundle
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
With so much content to cover in the Virginia Studies curriculum, students need an organized, comprehensive way to take notes on what they've learned. This bundle of flip books is helpful for both students and teachers! Students are engaged as they record and review what you've taught by filling in the blanks, drawing pictures, and adding notes.
By purchasing the bundle, you will save 20%!
These flip books are great to work on as a class or have students complete in small groups, with a partner, or independently. These make a great addition to a social studies interactive notebook, especially if you don't want to deal with a ton of foldable templates for each unit!
You'll receive 11 flip books - everything you need for the entire year:
- VS.2a-c: Virginia's geography
- VS.2d-g: Virginia's American Indians
- VS.3: Jamestown
- VS.4: Colonial Virginia
- VS.5: Virginia's role in the American Revolution
- VS.6: Virginia and the New Nation
- VS.7: Virginia's role in the Civil War
- VS.8: Reconstruction in Virginia
- VS.9: Life in 20th Century Virginia
- VS.10a: Virginia's government
- VS.10b-c: Virginia's geography, and economics
Sample answer keys and step-by-step directions are included.
This resource supports 2015 Virginia Studies VS.2-10, including the 2020 additions. If you need an earlier version, you can purchase this resource and contact me via email or the Q&A tab.
Need digital flip books? Click here!
Thanks for visiting my store!
CLICK HERE for more year-long Virginia Studies resources!