Virginia Studies Review Timeline Activities
There are many important events in Virginia's history that students learn about as part of the Virginia Studies curriculum. Give them practice reviewing and sequencing events with this differentiated timeline sorting activity, graphic organizer, and student-made banner! These are great to work on throughout the year as you teach about each event or to use as part of your end-of-year SOL review.
There are lots of ways to use these resources! Laminate the timeline sorting activity for a great station you can use year after year, or print sets for students to complete and use as study tools. Use the banner to make an engaging and useful bulletin board!
This resource includes:
- 15 event sorting cards
- student recording sheet to glue the cards on after sorting
- differentiated version with partially completed timeline worksheet and 6 sorting cards
- graphic organizer students can complete about important events
- 14 banner templates with important events from Virginia's history that students can decorate
- blank banner template
- directions for preparation and use
- answer keys for the sorting activities
This resource reflects the 2015 Virginia Studies SOLs, including the 2020 revisions.
Thanks for visiting my store!
Please click here to see more Virginia Studies review resources!