Virginia in the American Revolution Digital Flip Book (VS.5)
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- These digital flip books make it easy to teach and review the entire Virginia Studies curriculum! Use these paperless flip books for guided note-taking or engaging review activities. These time-saving resources mean no prep for you; no lost papers for them!Save 20% by purchasing the bundle!To complePrice $12.96Original Price $20.25Save $7.29
This digital flip book makes it easy to teach and review the role of Virginia in the American Revolution. Use this paperless flip book for guided note-taking or as an engaging review activity at the end of your Revolutionary War unit. No prep for you; no lost papers for them!
Students will “drag and drop” movable objects and type answers to questions. This is a great way for students to become more confident with TEI skills!
Students will review:
- conflicts between the 13 Colonies and Great Britain
- experiences of Virginians during the Revolutionary War
- contributions of famous Virginians
- Battle of Yorktown & Treaty of Paris
- moving Virginia's capital from Williamsburg to Richmond
- 6 ready-to-use Google Slides
- teacher answer key
- step-by-step tutorial explaining how to share the resource with your students
Please look at the preview to see more detailed information about this resource.
This resource supports Virginia Studies SOL VS.5, including the 2020 additions. If you need an earlier version, you can purchase this resource and contact me via email or the Q&A tab.
Thank you for visiting my store!
To see more Virginia Studies SOL review resources, please click here.
CLICK HERE for more American Revolution resources!