Students can use this double-sided flip book to record and review their knowledge of the role of Virginia in the Civil War (aligned with Virginia Studies VS.7). Depending on your students, you might complete this as a class or have students work on it in small groups, with a partner, or independently. To complete the Civil War flip book, students will fill in the blanks and add pictures and writing.
Topics covered include:
- differences between the North and South
- events that led to secession and war
- the creation of West Virginia
- various roles of Virginians during the war
- important people before and during the Civil War
- major Civil War battles fought in Virginia
Pictures of a completed example are included, which you can use as an answer key.
Thanks for visiting my store!
To see more Civil War resources, please click here!