Do you need some creative ideas for making meetings with your students on video chatting platforms fun and engaging? These 20+ ideas and activities are PERFECT for incorporating games and academics in a virtual setting.
This is.zip file with two PowerPoint files included. One PowerPoint has directions for using these activities with Zoom. The other PowerPoint has directions for using the activities with Google Meet. There are also directions on how to save one or more pages as a PDF (optional). It includes everything you need for implementing the activities as well as directions for how to do so!
This resource includes:
· Instructions for getting started with Zoom & Google Meet (video chatroom platforms)
· 9 Zoom tips for teachers (includes all of the tips you will need for the includes activities and ideas)
· 7 Google Meet tips for teachers (includes all of the tips you will need for the includes activities and ideas)
· Video Chatting expectations (7 dos and don’ts in color, ink-friendly and b&w)
· Activities and Ideas reference page with 24 activities (in color and b&w)
· Activity/Ideas pages: includes a description of how you can facilitate each of the activities and ideas within a conferencing platform
· Activity pages for displaying through ScreenShare for any activity that requires a digital resource
*Now includes an additional SIX activities*