Be every student's favorite teacher by taking them to the BEACH! Virtual Field trips are a great way engage students in learning. Use these interactive, editable Google Slides to easily have students copy and paste movable parts, learn about beach safety, ocean life, what to bring to the beach and so much more!
What is in this download?
18 Google Slides with Titles, Edit Text Boxes, Directions, Movable Parts
GREAT for Virtual or In-Person Teaching
- KWL Chart
- Packing A Suitcase for the Beach
- 1 Minute Take OFF Flight Video
- 7 minute Beach Field Trip Video (Beach Safety Tips, Car Ride to the Beach, Animals at the Beach, People Swimming, and Inview Questions of what people like or don't like of the beach)
- Sequencing Events, 2 Writing Prompts, Counting Objects (under 10), Labeling Parts, Beach Song, and Comprehension Questions
- One extra slide for you to add anything you would like to the lesson. (videos or an assignment)
Slide backgrounds CAN NOT be edited, just the text boxes and movable parts can be edited.
You can delete slides you don’t want to send to students, add your own directions or images to the sides of the slides to personalize.
GRADES Kindergarten (non-readers need help reading or you will have to do it whole group) - 2nd GRADE
>>>>> YOU DO NOT need Google Classroom to use Google Slides. It will force a copy of it on your Google Drive. Students do not need to have Google Classroom to participate. They will need a Google account, which does not have to be a Gmail account, but just an account with Google that gives them access to Google Drive. <<<<<<
Easily share through Google Classroom to collect information or share from your computer to Zoom or Meets. Students move images, add text, and move parts to get plenty of writing and computer practice!
Copyright © 2021 Teacher's Brain
All rights reserved by the author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Next to each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ The first 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!