Also included in
- Take your students on a VIRTUAL field trip with these fun and interactive activities built for Google Slides™. These resources can be used to support your students with distance learning classrooms (i.e. Google Classroom™).These are READY-TO-USE activities where your students click the images which$37.80$54.00Save $16.20
Are you talking about dinosaurs with your students? I created this virtual field trip to a dinosaur museum as you learn about dinosaurs that lived millions of years ago! This activity is a Google Slides™ resource that can support your students with distance learning classrooms (i.e. Google Classroom™).
This is a READY-TO-USE activity where your students click the images (such as Tyrannosaurus Rex, Stegosaurus, etc.) they wish to learn more about. That will bring them to a new page (slide). Once there, different activities are available by clicking around!
- You Tube videos (embedded into slides)
- slideshows all about various dinosaurs, paleontologists, artifacts, fossils, and more! (created and read by me - embedded into slides)
- read alouds (embedded into slides)
- fun matching activity (embedded into slides)
- dancing activities (embedded into slides)
- learn and sing-along (chant) about dinosaurs (embedded into slides)
- and more!
You can edit and/or add your own text/sound/character image (full instructions included).
***Please click PREVIEW to see how this product works***
You can either send your students the link to explore this virtual field trip independently OR guide them through it using your distance learning platform/Smart Board.
*This product is suitable for Grade K-3. Please see the preview for more details on this product.*
- "Welcome to the Dinosaur Museum" slide (click to enter) -> text is EDITABLE
- map of dinosaur museum foyer (click pictures to visit)
- individual slides for each dinosaur, linking to activity slides
- individual slides with details about each dinosaur -> Tyrannosaurus Rex, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Brachiosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Pterodactyl (a reptile!), and even paleontologists and fossils!
- instructions on how to SHARE THE LINK to your students in PRESENTATION VIEW only -> PLEASE READ FIRST!
- instructions on how to ADD images/sound if you wish
- an ACTIVITY BOOKLET, which students can complete during and after visiting the dinosaur museum (Google Slides™ and PDF included)!
- Virtual Field Trip - OUTER SPACE
- Virtual Field Trip - GROCERY STORE (paying with coins)
- Virtual Field Trip - OCEAN
- Virtual Field Trip - COMMUNITY
- Virtual Field Trip - FARM
- Virtual Field Trip - ARCTIC
- Virtual Field Trip - WINTER ANIMALS (Hibernate/Migrate/Adapt)
***Please remember that your purchase of this product is for SINGLE USE ONLY (one classroom). Please purchase to share with other educators/team members.***
You might like these products!
Come and visit me!