Also included in
- Take your students on a VIRTUAL field trip with these fun and interactive activities built for Google Slides™. These resources can be used to support your students with distance learning classrooms (i.e. Google Classroom™).These are READY-TO-USE activities where your students click the images which$42.00$60.00Save $18.00
Take a trip to see what's in your garden - including insects and plants! I created this virtual field trip to a garden as you learn about insects, plants, flowers and more! This virtual field trip is packed with fun stuff including the lifecycle of a butterfly, parts of a plant and how seeds grow. Students will also learn about the importance of bees and study the characteristics of insects while learning what entomologists do! If you are looking to start or support an inquiry on insects (specifically butterflies and bees) or planting (flowers, seeds), this pack has it all! This activity is a Google Slides™ resource that can support your students with distance learning classrooms (i.e. Google Classroom™).
This is a READY-TO-USE activity where your students click the images (such as butterfly, bee, flowers, seeds, etc.) they wish to learn more about. That will bring them to a new page (slide). Once there, different activities are available by clicking around!
- You Tube videos (embedded into slides)
- slideshows all about various insects (butterflies and bees specifically), entomologists, flowers and plants and more! (created and read by me - embedded into slides)
- read alouds (embedded into slides)
- learn about gardening tools (embedded into slides)
- dancing activities (embedded into slides)
- learn and sing-along (chant) about seeds (embedded into slides)
- and more!
You can edit and/or add your own text/sound/character image (full instructions included).
***Please click PREVIEW to see how this product works***
You can either send your students the link to explore this virtual field trip independently OR guide them through it using your distance learning platform/Smart Board.
*This product is suitable for Grade K-3. Please see the preview for more details on this product.*
- "Welcome to my garden..." slide (click to enter) -> text is EDITABLE
- map of garden (click pictures to visit)
- individual slides for various activities (butterflies, bees, garden, entomologists, planting/seeds) linking to activity slides
- individual slides with details about insects and plants/flowers -> life cycle of a butterfly, important of bees, parts of a flower, how a seed grows, all about insects and MORE!
- instructions on how to SHARE THE LINK to your students in PRESENTATION VIEW only -> PLEASE READ FIRST!
- instructions on how to ADD images/sound if you wish
- an ACTIVITY BOOKLET, which students can complete during and after visiting the garden (Google Slides™ and PDF included)!
- Virtual Field Trip - OUTER SPACE
- Virtual Field Trip - GROCERY STORE (paying with coins)
- Virtual Field Trip - OCEAN
- Virtual Field Trip - COMMUNITY
- Virtual Field Trip - FARM
- Virtual Field Trip - ARCTIC
- Virtual Field Trip - WINTER ANIMALS (Hibernate/Migrate/Adapt)
- Virtual Field Trip - DINOSAUR MUSEUM
***Please remember that your purchase of this product is for SINGLE USE ONLY (one classroom). Please purchase to share with other educators/team members.***
You might like these products!
Come and visit me!