Also included in
- Looking for an easy and fun jazz lesson for your elementary music class? In these printable and Google Slide activities, students will learn about the song What a Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald, Jazz, and more. It works for distance learning, is perfect for Black History Month in$20.00$26.50Save $6.50
- I had heard about people using Virtual Field Trips on Google Slides for elementary music lessons, but I wasn't sure. Then I tried these Virtual Field Trips with my fourth and fifth graders, and they loved it! Use for distance learning via Zoom, asynchronously, or in class whole group.In these Google$25.00$33.00Save $8.00
Looking for an easy and fun jazz lesson for your elementary music class? In this Google Slides Virtual Field Trip, students will learn about 9 different jazz musicians like Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald, Charlie Parker, Duke Ellington, and more!. It works for distance learning, is perfect for Black History Month in February, Jazz Month in April, or anytime! This is ideal for 4th grade and 5th grade music lessons.
In this Google Slides activity, students will learn about 9 different jazz musicians. There are 36 slides in which students will learn about the famous musicians. Each musician has a slide with facts about them, an embedded YouTube video with one of their songs, and an activity or questions to go along with it.
For students to do the activities, they will need to be able to edit-- make sure students have their own copy and don't click present!
- Louis Armstrong
- Ella Fitzgerald
- Duke Ellington
- Charlie Parker
- Miles Davis
- Theolonius Monk
- John Coletrane
- Mary Lou Williams
- Dinah Washington
Want more jazz activities?
- 36 slide Google Slides Activity
- 9 different jazz musicians
- a video of each musician
- An activity for each musician
You may also like:
Join my free resource library to get exclusive FREE resources-- including level 1 rhythm cards!
Let's be friends!
Blog: Becca's Music Room