Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Field Trip Time EVERYONE! This is a growing bundle of virtual field trips perfect for K-2nd grade students. Included NOW are Beach Day, Camping, Earth Day, Zoo Animals, Pumpkin Patch (NEW) Haunted House (new), and Wizard School. Take your weekends back and be every student's favorite teacher with these fun adventures while teaching concepts!
Virtual Field trips are a great way engage students in learning. Use these interactive, editable Google Slides to easily have students copy and paste movable parts, learn about different topics and standards. Non-Fiction and Fiction are included.
⭐ GROWING BUNDLE ⭐
This is a GROWING BUNDLE, which means that you have the opportunity to buy in at a LOW special price. Once you buy into a Growing Bundle, you receive ALL the added virtual field trips for FREE! You can redownload once a new resource has been added to the bundle at no additional cost. (My current plan is to add 5 to 10 more during this school year.) HURRY and GRAB it now!
What is in each trip download?
- There are 7 trips included now.
- 18 to 30 Google Slides with Titles, Edit Text Boxes, Directions, Movable Parts
- GREAT for Virtual or In-Person Teaching
- KWL Charts
- Packing A Suitcase for the Trip
- 1 Minute Take OFF Flight Video
- 7 to 15-minute videos of the TRIP (YOUTUBE-Make sure your school gives you access)
- Sequencing Events, Writing Prompts, Counting Objects, Labeling Parts, Songs, and Comprehension Questions
- Extra slides for you to add anything you would like to the lesson. (videos or an assignment)
- Ink-saving Black and White Printing Options
- Educational reviews or practice in many subject areas!
Slide backgrounds CAN NOT be edited, just the text boxes and movable parts can be edited.
You can delete slides you don’t want to send to students, add your own directions or images to the sides of the slides to personalize.
GRADES Kindergarten (non-readers need help reading or you will have to do it whole group) - 2nd GRADE
>>>>> YOU DO NOT need Google Classroom to use Google Slides. It will force a copy of it on your Google Drive. Students do not need to have Google Classroom to participate. They will need a Google account, which does not have to be a Gmail account, but just an account with Google that gives them access to Google Drive. <<<<<<
Easily share through Google Classroom to collect information or share from your computer to Zoom or Meets. Students move images, add text, and move parts to get plenty of writing and computer practice!
Copyright © 2021 Teacher's Brain
All rights reserved by the author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Next to each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ The first 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!