Also included in
- These interactive digital science activities give students the power to build their own science models in a digital format. Given a collection of model components, students must place them in their correct position by a "drag and drop" modeling activity. Students are also provided pre-made labels of$32.99$50.00Save $17.01
This interactive digital science activity gives students the power to build their own model of a Frog Dissection. Given a collection of 40 total draggable items, students must place them in their correct position in the frog's body by a "drag and drop" modeling activity. Students are provided 19 body parts (images) and 20 pre-made descriptive labels of the parts' names/functions. After placing the parts in their accurate location, students must drag the labels and arrows next to their correct components. Students will stay super focused and engaged while completing this digital modeling activity! This editable product is in Google Slides format.
SLIDES INCLUDED IN THIS PRODUCT:
- A slide that gives directions for the activity AND helpful tips to build your model.
- A student edition slide that includes all parts of the model (scattered).
- An answer key slide that shows a COMPLETED model.
PARTS INCLUDED IN THIS MODEL:
- Stomach (with Duodenum connected)
- Liver (3 lobes)
- Fat Bodies (2)
- Small Intestine
- Large Intestine
- Urinary Bladder
- Lungs (2)
- Ventral Abdominal Vein
19 DESCRIPTIVE LABELS, EACH INCLUDING:
- A description of the organ's function in the frog's body.
- A clue about the location of the organ.
- The general color of the organ.
This digital activity is perfect for 1:1 classrooms, remote learning, or just a fun change of pace to practice tech skills in science! Enjoy building your digital science models!