This Virtual Halloween Party Pack of Halloween games and activities can be used to guide your party whether you are distance learning OR in the classroom! I typically use this slideshow with my whole class to guide our Fall Party. In school, we typically start with a costume parade, and let the kids show off their costumes. Usually, we will walk the hallways of the school with kindergarteners leading the parade. With Covid restrictions this year, a fun alternative is to have a parade in the classroom - each child can stand and share their costume.
If you are teaching virtually like me this year, I plan to use this slideshow to guide our virtual party! We start with turning off our cameras for a costume guessing game! Then, we have a Halloween - themed dance break. Then, we’ll play Bingo using the printable cards or have the kids use one of the slides on a device at home to play virtual alphabet bingo. We end with a guided drawing and a story, Pete the Cat: Trick or Treat.
- "Guess the Costume" game slide
- "Guess the Costume" directions slide
- "If You're A Kid... Halloween Remix" dance break
- Alphabet Bingo game slide
- Alphabet Bingo "what you'll need" slide
- 14 Alphabet Bingo Board options
- Directed Drawing: "How to Draw a Black Cat"
- Pete the Cat: Trick or Treat Read Aloud
Happy teaching! :)
Stay connected with me via: