Virtual Hibernation Math & Literacy Unit | Winter Animals - 65 Google Slides/PPT
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- These winter themed google slides/PowerPoint (All About Winter, Hibernation Unit, Winter Sight Words and Winter Brain Break/ Winter Games) are now bundled and includes tons of fun literacy and math activities! You can use them in-person or in your virtual classrooms.All about winter unit is a superPrice $11.50Original Price $23.00Save $11.50
Digital Hibernation Math and Literacy (All about Hibernation) unit is a super amazing resource for the month of January that covers animals that hibernate, counting, alphabet match, sorting, pattern, reading and quiz along with lots of songs and read aloud books. These are super fun interactive google slides/PowerPoint which are exhaustive and elaborate lesson plan based on the hibernation. These google slides can be done virtually or even in person. It has loads of fun videos and read aloud books. In this deck students will explore the below aspects about hibernation:-
- What is hibernation?
- Animals that hibernate
- Animals who do not hibernate
- Bear Alphabet match
- Hibernating animals sorting
- Positional words
- Hedgehog numbers (1-20)
- Complete the pattern
- Emergent reader
- Hibernation quiz
- Hibernation read aloud books and songs
- FREE Customized Name Tracing Worksheets for your classroom students
Note: This file is for ONE classroom (including students) use only. Also Google Slides are interactive in “EDIT” mode only and not in presentation mode.
- Click this link to Follow Me on TPT! This will keep you updated on future products and freebies.
- Subscribe to my Newsletter to get updates on Upcoming Sales, New Resources and Updates to your purchased resources.
- Don't forget to provide a quick comment/rating on this product. It earns you credits towards a future free/discounted TpT product & it helps us know what you need and like!
- Click this link to Follow Me on Facebook! I post about freebies and discount coupons there.