Also included in
- Are you teaching virtual and in person this year? I have you covered with this bundle for BACK TO SCHOOL with Distance Learning in MIND! Check out the Google Ready resources and the Distance Learning PDFs to help you with distance learning this year!What is in this download?Social Distance Greeting$19.20$24.00Save $4.80
Are you looking for a great way to do virtual OR in-person Meet the Teacher or Open House this year? I have you covered with these editable Google Slides to easily personalize to make your Back to School first impression AMAZING.
What is in this download?
28 Google Slides with Titles, Edit Text Boxes, Directions and Ideas
28 Google Slides with Cartoon Characters with the same Titles (Decide what you want to use, delete what you don't want to use.)
SLIDE 29 is a blank title slide for you to create your own title. Google Slides are limited to their own fonts, so you will have to use their fonts if you create the title while in their slide area. You can also duplicate any slide. Directions are on the slide or side of the slides. The font I used for the titles is KG Blank Space Solid.
Directions for Changing the headers:
Slide 29 is blank so you can use any title you want by adding a text box. The only issue is you are limited to using their fonts in Google Slides. Some teachers just use their fonts and change the color, but if you really need the title to look like the other slides, here are the steps.
- From slide 29, delete the “edit here” text box.
- Download slide 29, under FILE, download as a jpeg (current slide only)
- Open a new PowerPoint (custom slide size,(under the Design Tab) is W 11 inches, H 8.5 inches)
- Insert the jpeg from your computer of the slide you just made into the powerpoint slide
- Insert a text box using the font https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/KG-Blank-Space-Font-Personal-Use-1533769 (the link is for personal use and free)
- Adjust size, highlight words, right click format text, under text options the first /A/ and Text Fill, choose 3 gradient fills (lime, gold, turquoise) Add a Text Outline of BLACK (width. 75 pt)
- Then, hop to the middle /A/ under Format Shape to add a Bevel top called “Angle”
- Next save as that new slide as a jpeg,
- Go Back to Google Slides and insert is as a BACKGROUND on a new slide, so that font is embedded into the slide without being able to edit or Google won't read her font accurately.
Email me email@example.com for any help!
Easily share Google Forms to collect information, share images, videos, audio to help the class get to know YOU, Your Classroom and Each OTHER!
Video Tutorial Here
Do you need the FRENCH version? Click HERE
RELATED PRODUCT: Social Distance GREETINGS
CREDIT for Clipart: Ron Leishman
Copyright © 2020 Teacher's Brain
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!