Also included in
- Run your Virtual Parent Teacher Conferences stress-free, keep you and your students organized with Agenda and Assignment slides, grade and give feedback on student work with digital stickers, and build classroom community with digital newsletters. It's all in this bundle! What's Included:Everything$24.00$34.00Save $10.00
- SAVE $134 with this entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, counting money activitie$134.50$268.50Save $134.00
- SAVE $115 with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery pictures, social studie$119.00$234.00Save $115.00
100% EDITABLE! Everything you need for your Digital Parent Teacher Conferences. Conference sign-up, student reflection slides, a presentation to input each student's progress/data and guide your entire conference, pre-conference parent questionnaire, a checklist to keep you organized, and directions that walk you through it all. Every Google Slide and Google Form question is 100% editable so you can customize them EXACTLY how you want for your conferences.
▶️ Watch the video preview to see every slide and material included.
Use any or all parts of the following:
- Customize the Conference Sign-Up and Pre-Conference Parent Questionnaire and email parents the links to fill out.
- Share the Student Reflection slides in Google Classroom for each student to complete. They'll reflect on their feelings about school, their strengths and goals, behavior and work habits, and they can even link digital work that they're proud of.
- Customize the Conference Slides and make a copy for each student. Fill in each student's strengths, goals, work habits, test scores, links to work, and more.
- Project the Conference Slides during the virtual conference to guide your discussion and update parents on their child's progress. Share the Student Reflection slides or have students attend the conference and share themselves.
- After the conference, share the Conference Slides link with parents and remind them to follow the "how to help at home" part of the Action Plan that was co-created during the conference.
Use the checklist to keep track of everything! Print the slides if you need a hard copy.
- Conference Sign-Up in Google Slides (Parents sign-up for one time slot on the slide)
- Pre-Conference Parent/Guardian Questionnaire in Google Forms
- Student Reflection Google Slides Presentation
- Conference Slides to fill out for each student and project during the conference (welcome slide, agenda, academics, behavior, action plan, parent concerns, notes, more)
- Organization Checklist in Google Sheets
- Step-by-step instructions for using each resource to run your virtual conferences stress-free
YES! Every slide is 100% editable, so you can easily customize the slides so they're exactly what you want. (Most resources are not like this.)
- ALL of the text it editable. Just click and type!
- ALL of the formatting is editable
- Create your own slides
These slides are perfect for the experienced Google teacher and one who is completely new to Google. Instructions are included for everything from linking student work, emailing the presentations to parents, to customizing questions in a Google Form.
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Student of the Day/Week Digital Posters & Class Book
• Printable Growth Mindset and Inspirational Quote Posters
• Entire Year Ultimate Google Slides BUNDLE (Growth Mindset, Reading Logs, Sharing Projects, more)
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• FREE PDF Guide to Google Classroom
• The Ultimate Video Course for Using Google in Your Classroom
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
• Biography Writing Project in Google Slides
• Distance Learning Writing Prompt Journal "My At-Home Adventure."
• Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers
• Digital Vocabulary Notebook For Any Subject
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Mother's Day Cards in Google Slides
• Add and Subtract within 20 Word Problems (Great for review/assessment)
• Repeated Addition, Arrays, Equal Groups (Great for review/assessment)
• Entire Year Digital Multiplication Mystery Pictures in Google Slides
• Counting Coins and Bills Activities and Assessment
• Subtraction - Regroup or Not?
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Me on a Map Digital Flipbook + Landforms Digital Flipbook
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)
• Communities: Rural, Urban, and Suburban in Google Slides (+ Google Earth!)
Beginning of the Year