GOOGLE DOCS and PRINT VERSION INCLUDED! Reinforce simple classification, teach about life in a drop of pond water, and take students on a virtual journey through a microscopic world!
This webquest was created to prepare students for a lab on microscopic pond organisms. However, it can just as well be used as a stand-alone assignment.
In this activity, students will:
- Learn about animal-like protozoans, plant-like algae, and protists with both characteristics.
- Learn about common microscopic animals found in pond water such as cnidarians, rotifers, nematodes, and crustaceans.
- Answer questions based on website information.
- Draw organisms.
- Answer key included.
- Please note that this resource is not editable.
- A link to the Google Docs version is provided in the downloadable PDF.
Please consider clicking HERE to follow Elevation Science on TPT!