Create your own virtual science classroom for Google Classroom or a clickable PDF for other learning management systems! You can do a bunch of different things with your virtual classroom. You can use it as a "home base" for students to find useful links, sort of like a visual e-board! You can also use the template to create your own background image to make a Google Classroom Header or other class website header.
You can easily insert your own bitmoji or other online avatar (not included, you need to make your own separately) if you would like or any other image!
This resource is a detailed instruction PDF with links to two Google Slides files.
Included are the following:
Virtual Classroom Design Template.
1) In this Google Slides document, you will find a main classroom background slide. The floor and wall graphics are not editable; they are inserted into the background of the slide to make it easier for you to move the objects around. This slide has a variety of pieces of furniture and science lab materials set up for you already as a sample. You can move everything but the floor and the walls. You will use this slide to create an image background for your actual virtual classroom file (see below). There are 5 different floor backgrounds to choose from.
2) A slide with extra classroom furniture and lab supply pieces you can copy and paste onto the main slide if you wish!
Virtual Classroom and Bulletin Boards.
1) Instruction slide (you can delete this after you’re done)
2) In this Virtual Classroom slide, you will insert the background that you create with the design template (above). Here, you can put the clickable pieces or textboxes and create any links that you want.
3) A Bulletin Board Slide. You can duplicate this slide for as many class periods that you have. Then you can link to each bulletin board slide from the main classroom page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us on the question and answer section of my store and we will get back to you quickly!
Purchasing my teaching resources allows you to:
* make copies for your .
* place this file on your (Blackboard, Google Drive, etc) AS LONG AS no other teacher has access to that class webpage. This resource is for you, the purchaser, alone.
You are not allowed to distribute this digital resource to other teachers or post this resource on any webpage or server that is available for public view. If you and a team of teachers would like to use this resource together, please purchase additional licenses on the resource purchase page.
Files non-editable to protect the images that are copyrighted and purchased through licenses. Thanks for understanding!
(C) Bethany Lau
All Rights Reserved.