Celebrate St. Patrick's Day, as you review math and literacy skills, with this St. Patrick's Day Digital Escape Room! Your students will be highly engaged as they complete 8 different challenges to capture the leprechaun and find his pot of gold! After they complete a challenge, they will move further along the treasure map and closer to the pot of gold. There are 4 math and 4 literacy challenges included in PowerPoint, Google Slides and Seesaw.
These digital St. Patrick's Day activities are no prep, so they can be completed during remote instruction, as well as in-person learning. Choose to use the digital escape room for whole or small group instruction, or assign it as an independent activity.
Save time and make St. Patrick's Day a memorable (and learning-filled) celebration with these virtual St. Patrick's Day activities!
A note from the leprechaun reads:
I’m a wee leprechaun dressed in green.
The tiniest man that you ever have seen.
Somewhere I’ve hidden my pot of gold,
So try to catch me before my trail gets cold.
Complete each challenge along the way,
And you will find my treasure. Hip, hip hooray!
1. Rainbow Challenge - Drag each picture to the empty cloud next to its rhyming picture.
2. Shamrock Challenge - Drag the numbers to the shamrocks in order from the least to the greatest.
3. Pot of Gold Challenge - Count the syllables for each picture, and drag it to the correct pot.
4. Leprechaun Challenge - Drag the gold coins to measure each leprechaun, count how many and type the number.
5. Hat Challenge - Drag the correct middle sound to each word to figure out what is hiding under each hat.
6. Gold Coin Challenge - Drag the coins to the ten frame to make 10. Then, finish the number sentence.
7. Clover Challenge - Listen for the beginning digraph, and drag each picture to the correct four leaf clover.
8. Horseshoe Challenge - Drag the shamrocks to show each part. Then, count how many to finish the number bond.
Thank you for visiting my store! If you purchase this product, please remember to leave feedback so you can earn your free TpT credits, which are redeemable on future purchases!
Don't forget to follow my store for updates and fun FREEBIES!
Enjoy and happy teaching!
Stay connected! Visit my blog, Facebook page, and Instagram account!