Also included in
- Engage your students during video calls with this digital bingo game! Have fun over the year with these holiday themes. Perfect for distance learning or no paper fun in the classroom. Includes 30 bingo boards, plus a spinner & call sheet. This is a GROWING bundle!!! Purchase now & save BIG!$28.52$40.75Save $12.23
Engage your students during video calls with this digital bingo game! Have fun this THANKSGIVING, perfect for distance learning or no paper fun in the classroom. Includes 30 bingo boards, plus a spinner.
****This resource does require a good internet connection & device (Laptop/Chromebook works best - a tablet is possible, but I recommend download the Google Slides app). Students should have an understanding of using Google Slides to move items.
* Everything is ready to go for you, all you must do it share the slide show with your students (detailed directions inside). Use this over Zoom or Google Meet video calls!
* Each student will use one board (30 boards available at once inside the slide show). Students will be able to move the bingo chips onto their board. For younger kids - you may want to provide a new slide show for each student with one board.
* You will be in charge of the spinning wheel, when a new spot is called, say it out loud or share your screen. Have some fun while on your video calls. Listen for your students to say BINGO!
* I created this for my class during ALL VIRTUAL instruction to use during our Zoom call and my students had so much fun! I received emails asking to play again!
* Kindergarten students played with an adult present. Grades 3 and up played on their own.
* One game took us about 25 minutes. This does work better over a computer, but can still be opened on a tablet/phone with Google Slides app.
- (must have a Google sign in to open)
- bingo boards with THANKSGIVING theme
- The spinner has the matching words
- Digital Spinner to select spots
- Teacher directions on how to play
- Teacher directions on how to send through Google Classroom
- Teacher directions on how to convert to Microsoft or PDF for printing
Promote creativity & excitement in your classroom! Perfect for distance learning.
New to using Google???? Don't worry! Teacher Guides included to explain how to share these files with your students. Google Drawings is a great way for students to create custom projects. The teacher guide will help you start, and provide you with tips and directions to upload on Google Classroom.
Please email me with any questions - Dena@Misstechqueen.com
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
♥ I'd Love to connect with YOU! Click here to follow me on Instagram
As always, please contact me with any questions! Thank you,