Also included in
- These STEM Digital Activities will get your students creating, exploring, and working with the design process through Google. Low prep for you, as all files are ready to go. Students can work in school or from home! You can even grade their work with Google Classroom.Save 20% with this bundle compar$16.80$24.00Save $7.20
- Looking for virtual building?? Engage your students from a distance with this digital brick building GROWING BUNDLE!! This is a perfect way to work together as a team thanks to Google & Microsoft. Simply share with several students at once so they can work together on their own computer. Incorpo$28.00$40.00Save $12.00
#goldmedaldeals Can't share materials? Engage your students from a distance with digital brick building!! This virtual building is a perfect way to work together as a team thanks to Google & Microsoft. Simply share with several students at once so they can work together on their own computer. You can also provide this challenge independently. SEESAW version included.
How to set this up?
- Students can work independently or in small groups.
- This is a digital resource - you must have access to the internet & a device. This will work with Google or Microsoft.
- Provide each student/team with their own copy. (Detailed directions on how included) Students can be on the slideshow at the SAME time to build together!! They can even build in breakout rooms over Zoom or Google Meet video!
- Helpful if you can not share materials / must teach from home so students can build virtually.
- This is easy prep and ready to use! Plus, it is interactive for students and promotes problem solving, thinking skills, and team building!
- Seesaw version included but students can not build on the same file at the same time
Digital building for SEESAW: Due to Seesaw capabilities, students can not work on the same file at the same time.
- Two sets of activities geared towards K-2
- Includes sound - instructions read aloud
- Reflection slides
- Building tips for students
- Seesaw accounts are free to set up (teacher directions included)
Digital Building Activity for GOOGLE & MICROSOFT (40 page slideshow)
- 10 Basic Tasks - simple, no restrictions
- 10 Advanced Tasks - with restrictions on height / length (see preview)
- Movable brick pieces
- Slides are ready to students to type on
- Split into 3 different Google slide shows so you can differentiate
- * No models or building photos - I like this activity to be open ended to promote creativity. Students can build in any way they interpret the object. There is no right or wrong, more about being creative. You can always copy & add photos if needed.
- Response sheet for every challenge
- Includes measuring height & length
- Counting total bricks used
- Writing spot to describe the creation
- Pre/Post Team building Reflection sheets
- Individual Reflection Sheets
- Student Tip Pages to guide them during building
- Teacher's Guide to Going Digital
- How to share on Google Classroom
- How to use / check responses on a Form
- How to convert to other file types
This can work for Canvas if your school allows it. Click here to read more & find out how to use it.
You must have a Google account to open this file. TPT will create the folder in your Google Drive.
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
I'd Love to connect with YOU! Click here to follow me on Instagram
As always, please contact me with any questions! Thank you,