Virus Lab - Epidemic Activity - PowerPoint and Handouts.
In this classification activity, students simulate a virus epidemic lab using a party scenario and virus and vaccine stickers. This product is also found in our Life Science Curriculum Classification Unit Bundle
What students do:
* Simulate a school party where several students are "infected" with the stomach virus.
* Simulate what happens when members of the population become vaccinated against the illness.
* Analyze their results, graphing their data in their student response sheet.
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
- Classification Vocabulary Lesson
- Classification Task Cards
- Classification Cootie Catcher Study Tool
- Classification Interactive Notebook Six Kingdoms Puzzle
- Classification Word Wall
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Classification: Are you Contagious Virus Epidemic Lab by © 2015 Getting Nerdy