Virus Project - Classification Public Service Announcement
In this project, students will create a PSA on an assigned viral epidemic that will help to inform or sway public behavior in order to minimize its spread. Students learn about the importance of PSAs (Public Service Announcements) and how they can help to inform and/or change behaviors of the public.
This product is also found in our Life Science Curriculum Classification Unit Bundle
What students do:
* Learn about PSAs and use the format to inspire others to take action.
* Research and demonstrate knowledge of a specific viral epidemic.
* Create a PSA on the epidemic and present it to the class.
This lesson is perfectly aligned with our Virus Epidemic Simulation Lab
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
- Classification Vocabulary Lesson
- Classification Task Cards
- Classification Cootie Catcher Study Tool
- Classification Interactive Notebook Six Kingdoms Puzzle
- Classification Word Wall
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Classification: It's Going Viral PSA Project by © 2015 Getting Nerdy