Vision Boards Templates Project New Years 2023 One Word Resolutions Goal Setting
- Google Slides™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- Coming SoonPrice $16.97Original Price $33.46Save $16.49
⭐️⭐️These Digital Vision Board Templates are the perfect activity or project for planning SMART Goals, setting New Year's Resolutions, or new classroom goals for a new term, a new school year, or a fresh start! Editable through Google slides, students learn about wellness, SMART Goals, One Word goals (New Year's Day Word Search)/ resolutions, what a vision board is, & why they are important. Use this ANY time of the year from Back to School Goal Setting, to setting new year goals & resolutions in January as a back from winter break activity! With an additional focus on wellness this activity is a perfect way to implement SEL Social Emotional Learning, into your classroom.
This Goal Setting Project / PBL is highly adaptable across a wide variety of grade levels and includes a tech skill activity to prepare them for designing their vision board, as well as video tutorials to walk through each step. This Goal Setting Activity is recommended for: *4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, Middle School & High School Students. It has even been used and loved for personal use by teachers, staff...etc.
- Looking for a simpler Goal Setting Activity? Click Here to check out the Best-Selling, One Word Resolution Project
- Want ALL of the Vision Board Templates (Computer, Tablet, & Smartphone Compatible) As well as the ⭐️ Best Selling One Word Resolution Project... Click Here to Save BIG with the MEGA Goal Setting Bundle!
Complete the educational portion to zero in on goals and aspirations. Create a digital vision board then save it as the device's wallpaper and|or lock screen to act as a daily visual and reminder.
This Goal Setting Activity is perfect at the beginning of the school year for back to school, a new term, or even as a New Year Activity. It pairs perfectly with my One Word Resolution project! There is never a better time like the present to refresh and refocus on what is important. This activity can help ANYONE to do that. Learn about the Elements of Wellness, increase S.E.L. through awesome Social-Emotional Learning Digital Activities, and have fun creating a beautiful, completely customizable vision board using my EASY to use digital templates through Google Slides!
Once your vision board is complete you will then set it as your device's wallpaper and|or Lock Screen to act as a daily reminder and reinforcement of you. (Instructions included)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Teaching on Lemon Lane is one of my favorite sellers and these Vision Boards are a great example as to why… For what you pay and what you get… I was BLOWN away. The graphics and design (as always) is beautiful. The content was meaningful. I used this towards the end of the year, and it was easily my students favorite project at the time. Students were so excited with the final result, and thanks to the educational content before hand each student created something unique and meaningful to them. This would be perfect ANY time. I’m debating about using it as a back to school activity or a new year activity for next year!
- 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th grades
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️This was a great way to bring in the new year! The technology and versatility was amazing! Love it! Will use it again next year.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great resource! My students had fun with this one. I always start my school year with this activity for all of my students.
-9th, 10th, 12th grades
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️My students loved creating their own vision boards and this resource made the process so easy. Thank you!
***This download includes 26 different digital templates proportional to a Computer Screen, Tablet, or Smartphone. Use with Chromebooks, MacBooks, laptops, desktops, iPads, Fire, Tab, iPhones, Androids...etc. If you are interested in learning more Click Here.
The goal-setting activities included will help you and|or your students zero in on:
- What's most important
- What areas of your life need more attention to feel more balanced and fulfilled (Elements of Wellness)
- Identify and learn what makes a smart goal
- How to improve S.E.L. Social Emotional Learning
- Identify and learn what is in your control & what is out of your control (circle of control)
I could not be more thrilled with how this Digital Vision Board Activity came together. I strongly feel that EVERYONE including you... Could benefit from this activity. I've created easy-to-use digital templates through Google Slides, that will allow you and|or your students to create BEAUTIFUL representations of your goals and aspirations. I've also included wonderful educational supports as well as video tutorials to ensure you and your student's success in creating a visual that is focused and effective.
This Product Includes:
- Teacher Notes
- Video Walk-Throughs & Tutorials
- Vocabulary Page
- What is a Vision Board (Editable Reading Passage)
- What's the Point (Editable Reading Passage)
- A Balanced Life: Elements of Wellness (Editable Reading Passage)
- Example page of each of the different Elements of Wellness + Questions (Editable)
- Elements of Wellness Reflection Page (Editable)
- What I Can Control & What I Can't Control Digital Sorting Activity
- Areas of control poster
- Good | Better | Best: S.M.A.R.T Goal Setting Chart (Editable)
- Suggestions for what to include on your Vision Board (Editable)
- Color Symbolism Chart (Editable)
- 1 Word Resolution List and Word search
- Questions to Consider for planning your Vision Board (Editable)
- Brainstorm Page (Editable)
- Needed Tech Skills Worksheet, Answer Key, and Video Tutorial (Editable)
- Reflection Page (Editable)
- How to Save Vision Board From Google Slides Instructions
- Completed Template Examples
- 26 Different Digital Vision Board Templates sized to your Computer Screen, Tablet, or Smartphone
- Over 150 moveable stickers, graphics, and elements to customize your vision board!
Long story short. This product is JAM-PACKED. I've done my best to create something that EVERYONE can benefit and learn from. I know you are going to love it!
Here at Teaching on Lemon Lane, my goal will always be to provide you with "fresh" ideas to add a little zest to your teaching. I specialize in upper-elementary, middle school, junior high, secondary, and high school activities. As a teacher, I know how precious and in-demand your time is. I aim to create detail-oriented products that are ENGAGING, curriculum-aligned, and effective.
- I'm known for offering high-quality ✨FREEBIES✨
- Sign-up for MONTHLY | Seasonal Freebies delivered straight to your inbox HERE
Copyright © Teaching on Lemon Lane
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.