Also included in
- ALL THINGS VISION & HEARINGMultiple resources for school nurses or special services staff related to vision & hearing screenings.YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PRODUCTSAll Things Type 1 Diabetes All Things COVIDAll Things MedicationsFREE Bathroom Pass / ImageSchool Nurse Wallpaper Coo$30.00$35.00Save $5.00
VISION & HEARING : TEACHER TIPS
- are a 5x8 Google slide highlighting basic information on a specific health concern
- The "HEALTH CONCERN" and easy to understand definition are stationary and not editable
- Edit the relevant information listed in the section "WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW" to make it specific for your school
- Once you are pleased with your edits, save and download current slide as a PDF or PNG or JPG
- Then, upload into the body of an email or add as a file with the student's electronic health system
- Remember to share more specific student details within the body of the email or as an extra note in the electronic management system
- Share the with school staff as an education resource and/or a supplement to an IEP or 504 Plan
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE PRODUCTS
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE
Thank you so much for your support and I hope you are happy with your purchase.
You can find The School Nurse on various other social media platforms here: https://linktr.ee/the_school_nurse
TpT gives the buyer credits towards future purchases when you leave feedback for a purchased item. Learn more about the TpT program here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Tptcredits
My files include original work or other artist’s work with the appropriate licenses for images, fonts, sounds, and/or graphics. Therefore, the purchase of this product is for use by one school staff member only. This material may not be posted on the Internet or disseminated in any other form; however, sharing a link to my store or specific item listed in my store is allowed. Additional licenses may be purchased (at a discounted rate) on TpT.
Thank you again for your support!