Visual standards help students remember crucial information, but most teachers don't enjoy drawing them out. Even then, these drawings get worn & damaged over time. I've created a digital version of the standards that you can use EVERY YEAR. I left intentionally simplistic so you can use them in a variety of ways OR so you can ALTER them to fit you classroom's color scheme/design (they are not a pdf -- I left them as a power point so you may make them fit your needs). I also phrased the standards as "You will..." instead of "the student will..." to help your kids connect. Some of the many uses include:
* Georgia Milestones Review
* Print several to a page for students to keep in their unit binders
* Print several to a page for instant differentiation to help jog the memory of struggling students during a quiz or test.
* Upload them to your blog at the start, end, or daily during your unit.
* Use them as a study guide
* Print them Poster-size and hang them up in your classroom.
My personal favorite is the last one. I have them up in my classroom and I start each unit standing on desks introducing the standards. Then, throughout the unit, my students interact with the standards, too. We've even used string to "connect" ideas! Enjoy! -- MrsConnellsClasses