This Elementary Art Bingo is not your typical passive-learning bingo game; but instead a game where students must apply their knowledge of art vocabulary by matching images (instead of numbers) to vocabulary words so they can figure out which squares on their boards to cover!
Visual elementary art bingo is a great resource to use for ELL students as they match the image on the visual bingo card drawn from the pile to the vocabulary word found on the caller’s board. By having your students work in groups, they will also receive the benefits of collaborative problem solving and reciprocal peer teaching!
This bingo game is also a great game to leave with your substitute if you’re out! The rules are fairly simple to understand and it will keep your students actively engaged for the duration of your class.
This packet contains:
• 1 set of directions (can be given directly to substitute teachers)
• 1 8½”x 11” Art Bingo Clue Sheet (caller’s board) with definitions
• 1 11”x 17” Art Bingo Clue Sheet (caller’s board) with definitions (preferred size)
• 1 8½”x 11” Art Bingo Clue Sheet (caller’s board) without definitions (if you prefer)
• 1 set of 25 image cards
• 1 Art Bingo answer sheet (it you want students to check their work)
• 10 different BINGO cards
• 1 page of bingo chip printables
• 1 page of group scorecards (perfect for sub days)
Broken Line, Spiral Line, Diagonal Line, Cool Colors, Warm Colors, Primary Colors, Secondary Colors, Color Wheel, Coil, Kiln, Pinch-pot, Contour Drawing, Freeform Shape, Geometric Shape, Form, Linear Symmetry, Landscape, Seascape, Portrait, Mosaic, Pattern, Symbol, Tint, Shade, Value
**This package now includes the UK/AUS version as well (COLOUR)**
Other Bingo Sets
• Visual Art Bingo: 2nd Edition - Elements and Principles
If you are likely to come back for more art education products, consider investing in my 'Art with Mrs. Nguyen's Growing Elementary Art Bundle'!
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or leave some feedback! :)
Check out my Blog, Pinterest, and Facebook page for great ideas and giveaways!