Also included in
- This Visual Arts Bundle 2 is a great value product, there are enough resources for you to teach middle school visual arts for a whole year!Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesIncluded in the Bundle are• Writing is on the Wall - based on the Principles of Design• Crazy Creatures$32.90$47.50Save $14.60
Help your middle school visual arts students write better paragraphs with these P.E.E.L. Paragraph writing graphic organizers. Each template can be used over and over again with any piece of artwork that you are studying in class.
Included in the resource:
- 8 Elements of Art paragraph templates - Line, Shape, Color, Tone, Form and Texture
- 6 Principles of Design paragraph templates - Balance, Proportion, Repetition, Dominance, Harmony/Unit and Contrast/Variety
- 2 P.E.E.L. Paragraph posters
- Marking Criteria
- Lined paper pages
Suggested uses for this resource:
- As part of a unit of work
- Lessons for analyzing art works
- Art Theory lessons
- Art Appreciation lessons
- Art Appreciation Assignment
- Art Appreciation in class assessment
- Homework activities
Julia from Jooya
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!