Manage back to school behaviors for in any classroom!
There 3 types of differentiated boards in this resource to accommodate for several levels of learners.
This toolkit includes:
• Lvl 1: First/Then board- for students that cannot yet comprehend the concept of token economy, or for those who require reinforcements more often, and desired rewards more quickly. (choice & task place holder instead of student picture)
(2 variations of "I am working for..." token economy board with room for student identification picture)
• Lvl 2- "I am working for..." and color coordinated red, red, green, yellow spaces for 3 star sequence recognition
• Lvl 3- "I am working for..." and color coordinated red, orange, yellow, green, blue spaces for 5 star sequence recognition
• Extra star markers sheet
• 2 Preferential Activity Choice Board including 24 choices
• Work Task Board with 24 work tasks
Directions, Tips, & How-To teach Reinforcement tools via AustismCircuit.net
•student chooses reinforcer from visual choice board
•student places reinforcer on "Then" side (red)
•based on activity or task, teacher chooses work task visual and places it on "First" side (green side)
•teacher refers to chart when student displays unwanted behavior by saying
"First, (work task activity), THEN (preferred item)" while simultaneously pointing to visuals
•after student completes the task, reward is offered
3 or 5 Star Chart Token Economy
•students place their photo on chart
•students pick reinforcer from visual choice board
•teacher can gives tokens as reward for time on task, good behavior etc.
•when student's star chart is full, the reinforcer is earned