Also included in
- Visual tools are a powerful classroom management tool to use to support all students in any kindergarten or primary-aged classroom. Picture cues can help students in need of special education and English language learners to be independent in the classroom. ►►►Need more classroom management tools?$19.00$30.50Save $11.50
- Classroom management is probably the most challenging aspect of being a classroom teacher. Dealing with behavior while establishing predictable routines and consistent expectations is essential. This is a bundle of classroom behavior management tools to use in the primary grades. You'll get tools$49.00$80.00Save $31.00
- Need easy-to-use, time-saving classroom behavior management tools all in one place? This mega bundle of classroom management tools has everything you need to create an organized, happy, and well-run kindergarten classroom.Stop searching everywhere for the perfect classroom solutions. This bundle h$99.00$198.00Save $99.00
Create a whole class schedule or an individual schedule for students with this set of schedule cards. These cards provide great visual supports. Use these visual cards to create daily schedules in your classroom.
►►►This resource is included in the Classroom Visuals Bundle. CLICK HERE TO SAVE over 20% off the individual prices with the bundle!!
These schedule cards are especially helpful for special education (ESE), students with autism or ADHD, and ESL/ELL students who benefit from a set schedule and visual supports. Visual schedules are beneficial to everyone in a classroom. It helps to keep things more predictable for students and helps teachers to stay on task/on schedule.
You can display these in a pocket chart in my classroom or could shrink them and use them individually as well. You could also put magnets on the back and use them on your whiteboard or chalkboard. You could attach them to a chart with hook & loop as well. You can choose to use these cards for the whole class or for an individual student by printing multiple slides to a page.
Included in this resource:
- PDF with more than 100 different schedule cards (Please see the preview for a list of included cards. I included cards for special ed. classes (OT, PT, speech, social skills, etc.) as well. )
- 8 customizable templates to create your own cards (edit text in PowerPoint or PDF) only 8 cards are editable
- 4 blank cards (in PowerPoint document)
♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥
★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase for every feedback you leave! ★★★
→ You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
You may also be interested in these resources:
Created by © Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders 2018