Daily questions for life! Grab this bundle and get over 700 questions to use in your classroom.
Visual questions: Half of the questions with 2-3 visual options and the other half visual yes/no questions.
10 level journal pages: 4 levels including drawing, writing, or extended writing
We use these questions during our morning meeting time and each student answers the question, telling us something they like (or don't like).
These questions are perfect for special education or preschool classrooms because:
• there is no right answer
• students can answer errorlessly
• each question include visuals to support non-readers and readers
• there is a consistent answer structure
• communication is encouraged through AAC, verbal, and/or written
• corresponding journals come in a variety of levels
In my classroom, students set up the question each morning and during independent work time, each student prepares their answer, either on their device or in one of the adapted journal pages. During our morning meeting, we graph our classes responses and see what we have in common with each other.
I use this with my high school special education class, but would be appropriate for any grade special education or early childhood classrooms as well.