Reduce interruptions, keep students on task, and develops students' self-monitoring behaviors with this set of visual direction cards. These visual cards will help you set expectations for routines & procedures as part of your classroom management.
The cards will help your students remember the expectations are during each learning activity and they'll be able to refer to the visual cards if they have a question about the expectations while you are pulling small groups or during independent work.
Inside this resource you will find:
- MVP (Movement, Voice, Participation) headings
- Number headings (1, 2, 3, 4)
- 40 visual direction cards in Spanish
- 40 visual direction cards in English
- 40 visual direction cards in English & Spanish (color coded)
- Directions on how to effectively use the MVP chart
- Link to my Ultimate Routines & Procedures to teach list (FREEBIE)
Looking for more resources to help you with classroom management and transitions? Check out
- Reading Station Rotation Digital Chart | English
- Reading Station Rotation Digital Chart | Spanish
- Math Rotation Digital Board | English
- Math Station Digital Rotation | Spanish
Remember to leave feedback to earn points toward FREE TPT purchases. I appreciate your feedback!
Also, Follow My Store and be notified when new products are uploaded.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.